Click click NUFFNANG

this is NUFFNANG

Monday, August 14, 2006

Zoo trip..

i went to the zoo with 2 of my best friends.. Adrian had fun, I'm sure..especially with the elephants, fishes, monkeys and not forgetting..the monkey. He even plead the peacock to show him the pretty tail..which ended up with Adrian screaming his lungs out at the innocent peacock. Twas a first experience for Nas to actually spent time more than an hour with Adrian. I pity him, but thankful he's very patient and 'strong' enuff dat day.. hehehe..

At the end of the day, we went to watch the sea lion show,3 pm.. Adrian, exhausted after a very long day trip.. asked for his milk and despite his very tired body.. he tried very hard to keep his eyes open to watch the show. Being restless and cranky, he almost fell asleep in his stroller.. and guess who enjoyed the show? ME! hehhehehe An adult, enjoying the zoo trip more than the little one.. An embarrassment.. but, what can I say? I enjoy outdoor more than hanging out at the mall.. I'm sick of the crowd and the traffic! it's quite surprising how being outdoor in the environment can actually brings joy to you..

I took lotsa pictures, which I will put it up in dis blog soon.. still got lots of work to do..

*i miss my bed...*

...

No comments:

Followers