Click click NUFFNANG

this is NUFFNANG

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

There Goes My 2007..

It has been ages since i blog, been really busy with the wedding preparations, and now, I have move to my new place in Saujana Damansara..
and I'm now pregnant! hehehe..
Time flies, today is the 1st January of 2008..my first entry for the new year.

I wanna list down what has happened in the past 2007

June - I got engaged..
September - I got married.. & & found out I got pregnant! hehehe
October - Raya Puasa..
November - My wedding reception..
December - 4 months through my pregnancy

well, i guess dat sum's it all.. It has been a great year, and I'm hoping for more to come..



Can't wait to become a Mama (I'm due to deliver by the end of May 2008!)
Panas nya cyber cafe ni...
Lain kali lah blog summore..


*poof*

No comments:

Followers