Click click NUFFNANG

this is NUFFNANG

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My neighbourhood..

I would like to share with you my daily routine and what I saw from the view from my window..

Pleasant reading..

I usually wake up around 7ame every weekday.. I gotta prepare breakfast for my husband (my daily routine) and while having our breakfast around 8am, from my window, there's always a bird on the roof of the building across the road..Without fail, it will be there every morning.

There's also our cats (not actually our cats, but we just pretend that we own them) ehehhe. We even give 'em names! Socks & Swissroll!

Then, after my husband goes to work, I switched on the TV. I read the newspaper, while my baby in my belly gets to listen to children show on the tv hehehe.. That's when I get to feel the baby 'kicking' in my belly. A wonderful experience and all the kicking tickles me sumtimes..

Then I would continue with the usual chores.. housewife with housework hehehe.. have my lunch, take my afternoon nap, watch tv..listen to the radio, play games on the PC..and by 5pm, prepare dinner..

Since I didnt subscribe to Astro, I have been following a Malay soap on TV3, Spa Q, every Monday to Thursday, 6.30 - 7.30 pm.. Not that good, but, gud enuff to kill time while waiting for my husbnad to come back home from work..

After dinner and cleaning up the dishes, we usually watch sum dvd's or just watch whatever is on the tele.. by now, outside my house is usually chaos.. Motorcyclists speeding with the irritating noise from their disturbing noisy engines (I wish they will feel as irritated as I am when the same thing happen to them!), people trying to get drunk with cheap liquor & beer from the Chinese restaurants in front of my house.

They dun just usually get drunk, but, the noise they make, the 'drums' they played after hours, loud singing and even loud chats! I guess, when they're drunk, they can't hear each other. They even pee everywhere! It was like living in an uncivilized territory where people dun care about other people. There's no rules for driving in that area, people just speed in front of the row of houses with the blaring noise coming from their stupid engines! At 3 or 4am!! These people are so inconsiderate and I have to mention this, with lots of empty parking spaces, they still double park! are they all blind or just plain stupid??

My neighbour is just another irresponsible creature.. the whole family litters all the way up the staircase. junk food plastics, cigarettes, chocolate covers, water bottles, catalouges, all sort of litter they could get their hands on to. Once, my husband ask the neighbour, who threw all the rubbish? and of coz.. he said he don't know. The rubbish goes right up to the staircase in front of his house, and yet, he don't know. He could be blinded by the rubbish coz it might be a norm for him to live in a place surrounded by rubbish.

I was afraid to leave the house all by myself, in case I might step on the plastics thrown on the stairs. I might slip and falling is a no-no for a pregnant person.

Every night I get to see the clear moon from my window. plus, a view of my neighbour doing his thing opposite my block hehehe nothing 'out-of-this-world' lahh.. borrriinngg..

Most nights, we get to hear uncle aerosol spraying his car while chatting with his friend. He has this 2 old cars which he spray-painted himself almost every night! We hear the aerosol bottle clacking every night..

There's also this garbage recycle collecting guy..he'll go through the trash and making all sorts of noise.. throwing the bottles and cans everywhere.. bisingnyaaaaa!

Hurm, who else did i miss? Plenty of unfortunate events.. but not much on the fortunate ones.. tsk tsk..







No comments:

Followers