Click click NUFFNANG

this is NUFFNANG

Sunday, December 25, 2005

What a week..

Dear Diary..

How to describe my week? urm.. It's complicated, I can say.. Had difficulty to breath for more than a week, was afraid to go for a check up, but, by not knowing what's going on with me, makes me more nervous, uneasy, anxious to know, which make my heart beat faster and faster..makes me feel worse..

Went to the clinic with Nas (finally!) last Friday. Long story short, the doc took my blood sample-he said maybe it's thyroid, and I haven't been to a regular check up for it, as I should.. Gotta wait for the result this Tuesday.. *brrrr* nervous, but not as scared as I was earlier. The doc ruled out the possibility of any heart problems. I was glad..

The very same night, on the way to Carrefour Subang, at the roundabout, this Waja bang my car from behind!! *adusssh!* Tension nyaaa... Luckily 'twas only a few scratches at my bumper.. So, being a good Samaritan, I let the awfully-feeling-guilty-Chinese-guy go.. not realising that my bumper has fallen off! well, just a 'lil actually, but, enough to make my right tyre 'roar'... Had to turn back home, I don't dare to drive my car in that condition.. After I told my dad what happened, he came out to my car, and just 'lift' up the bumper with his own bare hands~! I heard a crack, I thought, *daayyym..* there goes my bumper! but, instead, it's as good as new! hehehhehe.. 'Magic', says Nas...

Saturday..promised Lied to meet up with her colleague to talk about the job he's offering. Went to Bangsar after lunch around 2.30pm.. Was quite surprised how Bangsar has developed...It has been awhile since I last lepak in Bangsar..hate the traffic, nothing can ever beat the craziee traffic congestion in Bangsar-small city + too many people + too many cars = headache~! Anyways, we went to Devi's Corner, had our discussion, then, Nas came around 4pm, then, we went to Bangsar Village - jalan-jalan, & take a walk around Bangsar hehehe 'coz Lied wanna shop shop shop! (; When she's done with her shopping spree, it rained..So, had our lepak-at-mamak-session again..

We make our move around 7pm 'coz Lied has to be home by 8pm..Still drizzling, and too many cars on the all-time-famous Federal Highway..

And then.. me and Nas went to SS15, to find a place to lepak.. and surprisingly, there's a Starbucks next to the McD near the college.. no more Chinese restaurant there.. hehehehe.. at first, we wanted to have a hot cup of delicious Starbucks coffee, but belum bukak lagi laaaa... *aiyooohh..!* melepasss... so, McD je lahh.. hehehehe

That's all that I can share with you my diary..(*urrghh* sooo...old-skewl girlishhh!! hehehehe) too sleepy to tell you how my day ends.. but one thing for sure, I enjoyed my 'lepak' sessions today.. not forgetting, the nice cold windy weather..


Oh..it's Christmas eve.. too many crazy people on the road today, driving as if other road users don't exist.. I guess, they must have left their brains at home!! tamau celebrate Christmas keee? Otak udang dia.. hehehehe


*yaawnn* Really need to catch some sleep..




*Lovely Day, Lovely Day, Lovely Day....*


...


No comments:

Followers