Click click NUFFNANG

this is NUFFNANG

Saturday, October 29, 2005

....Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri....


Raya is just around the corner *yeay* but the excitement to actually celebrate the festive season is not there anymore.. Maybe it's because of the phase I'm going through or maybe it's just me..Whatever it is, other people at home is eager to celebrate. They're full of enthusiasm. Wonder where did they get all the energy to feel happy? I guess, the answer is gonna be the same. Maybe it's just me. My mum and sisters are busy baking cookies for Raya..looks fun,but I think it's kinda boring to do the same thing over and over again~! I hate baking cookies, I'll do it only if I have to. Ask me to cook, or even clean the house.... I'll do it..bake cookies?? It's a No-No-No~! hehehehe

I didn't sleep after sahur,been cleaning my room - spic and span~! *yeah* All I need to do after this is to take a long cold shower.It'd be nice if I get to soak myself in the tub..with the scented candles,bubble bath,aroma theraphy oil.. *pheww* *yummy*

Oh, I going to Pahang with my dad on Monday.Hope I'll get a flight back on the same day..I don't wanna spend 3 days in Pahang with hardly nothing to do!

Hurm..after a cold shower,I'll take a nap.. clean bedsheet,clean room,aircond..*phew* a gud combo to keep me nestle in bed all day long~~

Can't wait for Raya..wanna lepak daytime having a ciggie and nice cup of coffee with a cake.. *sluurrpp*


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Everyone.. Have a Good One this year~! (;

...

No comments:

Followers