Click click NUFFNANG

this is NUFFNANG

Monday, November 07, 2005

..angpow..

Monday morning..

*urrgh*

Boring nya..it is rather strange for me to be waking up early, as I don't have to go to work.,so, if I'm up early, I'll be online for a few hours to kill my boredom of waking up early.. Nobody is online.. tak kejee keee korang?? *uwaaa* bosan bosan..dah lah last night pun tak kluar..macam bekerja jee saya nih..ehh.. lupa! maybe kena gi Pahang today.. after banyak kali postponed, tatau lah bila nak confirm nya.. its already 9.10am, my dad cakap nak geraks by 10am.. standby jee..waiting for the 'postponing' guy to postpone again hehehe

*growl*
i gotta get ready now.. nak breakfast. Best nya can makan makan already.. but, seriously, this might be a start to work out..asyik2 makaaan je this few days.. heheehe gotta go.. nak mandi and breakfast..

& oh, this year Raya, i still get my Angpows! ehhehehe...yak yak yeaay~



kee-baa-booom~!

*kapish*

...

No comments:

Followers