Click click NUFFNANG

this is NUFFNANG

Monday, November 21, 2005

~meow~

Cats


Cats are adorable lil creatures..


Playful, affectionate, loving and comforting, they seem to fit into our lives with little complaint and perfect grace. That is the opening line from an article about Cats - Discovery Channel. The description of cats is their nature. A good companion when you're sad or lonely. Their presence is truly comforting.

According to another article on Cats - Wikipedia ,when cats are happy, they are known to paw their owners, or that on which they sit, with a kneading motion. Cats often use this action alongside purring to show contentment and affection for their owners.


My cat has been triggering the alarm these past few days..not sure which cat is causing so much trouble. I know they cannot think what's right or wrong, but I guess they just got hungry. One of 'em somehow manage to get in the house after we've switch on the alarm. Two nights in a row..First time, 6am. Second time - 4am!

Guess who heard the alarm? Everyone~ of course! & I bet the alarm woke some of my neighbours too! anyways, my dad went to answer the phone call from ADT and had to inform them of the false alarm - 2 nights in a row! Mesti tension orang-orang kat ADT tuh..

And today, after dinner, I overheard my parents discussing about putting the cats in a sack and throwing them away... *uwaaaa* i was sooo wretched... boo hoo! Please don't throw my cats away....

Well, I hope they won't find their way in tonite... or my dad will do as he wish to do...


Meow.. stay out tauu....

...




No comments:

Followers